Welcome home, LYNX!
Get your classmates, teammates, and friends together and catch up, network, and experience the beauty of Lincoln College in the fall at Homecoming & Alumni Reunion Weekend 2019!
Check out the Schedule and RSVP by Friday, Nov. 1, 2019.
Return the Registration Form, register online at lincolncollege.givingfuel.com/reunion-weekend, by phone at 877-522-5867, or email Hannah in the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fun starts Friday, November 8—
* Arrive early and work out in the Scott Joslin Fitness Center
* Take a walking tour of campus
* Pick up some new Alumni swag at the Bookstore
* Visit the Lincoln Heritage Museum
* Meet & Greet downtown at Spirited Republic
* Celebrate at the Hall of Fame Banquet
- Congratulations to the 2019 Athletic Hall of Fame class!
Stiven Salinas ’11, Men’s Soccer
Dawn Kutz Crawford ’89, Volleyball
Dennis Pilcher ’65, Baseball
Coach Dave Klemm
And continues through Saturday, November 9—
* Learn about the MacKinnon School of Business and our new Career Services Office
* Take a guided campus tour (weather permitting)
* Eat Brunch in the Alumni Room ($8, pay at the door)
* Visit the Bookstore
* See Treasures From the Vault at the Lincoln Heritage Museum
* Cheer on the Lynx at Saturday’s basketball double header!
>>> 1 PM Lady Lynx vs. Indiana University-Northwest
>>> 3PM Lynx Men vs Graceland University
*Celebrate at the Alumni Dinner & Awards Program
(Reception/dinner/program $30 per person; $15 for young alumni still completing their undergraduate degree)
- Congratulations to the 2019 award recipients!
Shanda Ryer ’99, Young Alumni Achievement
Mel Finzer, Alumni Achievement
Caroline (Edwards) Higgins ’83, LaVeta Zurkammer Award
Ronda Piatt, Honorary Alumna
RSVP by Friday, Nov. 1, 2019.
Register online at lincolncollege.givingfuel.com/reunion-weekend, by phone at 877-522-5867, or email Hannah in the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
Attending the Hall of Fame banquet only? Register online here.
All alumni are welcome to attend!
Special recognition for members of the classes of 1994, 1969, 1949, and 1944!
Contact the Alumni Office about being a Reunion volunteer for your class!
(877) 522-5867 or (217) 735-7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org