The Office of Alumni Relations at Lincoln College is housed in the Institutional Advancement Office and is located on the second floor of the Harts Science Building. The Alumni Office strives to host a number of events each year where alumni and friends can reconnect with others as well as with the College. Alumni are a vital and valued part of the Lincoln College family. It is your success stories that show our current students as well as other alumni and community members that Lincoln College, some 150 years after its origin, still stands strong in its unique mission to be a student-centered institution that uniquely empowers students to realize their full potential for success through quality educational programs and services.
The Office of Advancement supports the mission of Lincoln College by honoring its rich heritage and helping to provide a solid financial foundation. We achieve this by initiating and cultivating meaningful relationships through effective communications, innovative alumni relations, dynamic fundraising, and thoughtful stewardship.
The Goals of the Office of Alumni Relations are to:
- Broaden and increase the active alumni base.
- Increase alumni participation and involvement in College activities.
- Continue to provide quality alumni & friends events.
- Increase alumni participation in fundraising activities.
- Prepare students for a lifelong active role in the alumni family.
- Promote career networking opportunities and career development for alumni and students.
- Continue to help alumni reconnect with one another.
- Promote the importance of the alumni referral program.
- Identify, recognize, and utilize successful alumni.
News of class activities, athletics and academics, features about college life, special announcements, and individual items of interest are printed in the alumni publication, The Lincoln Log and the monthly E-News.
Lincoln College Alumni can be found nationwide. Check out how many fellow alumni live near you!